NOTE: Deadline for submission for is December 8th
For questions regarding submissions please contact Operations Manager Catherine Champagne, catherine[at]thefinancingforum.com
To make a submission for The Financing Forum for Kids Content 2017, you must sign up for an account.
The Financing Forum is exclusively aimed at:
â€¢ The production of films, TV, games, apps and cross + transmedia for children and youth up to the age of 15.
â€¢ Full length films or series and multiplatform
â€¢ Productions aimed at cinema and/or multiplatform
â€¢ Special Focus on live action
â€¢ All genres accepted
â€¢ Co-productions from Europe
â€¢ Professional production companies
The application must contain:
1 fully completed Project Entry Form:
- Synopsis: 500 characters
- Style: 240 characters
- Cross Media Strategy: 380 characters
- Director/Producer Statement: 360 characters
- Director Bio: 310 characters
- Producer Bio: 310 characters
- Production Company Profile: 160 characters
- Goals at the Financing Forum: 200 characters
- Producer's e-mail
- Company's website
- Contact person - Name/Surame
- Adress/ ZIP/ City/ Country
- Contact person's e-mail (Swedish applicants also Organisation no.)
- Phone number (+ country code)
- VAT number
- Target audience
- Treatment - max 2 pages - PDF upload
- Budget summary - max 1 page - PDF upload
- Financial structure - max 1 page - PDF upload
- Letters of intent or commitment - PDF upload
- Portrait photo of producer and director â€“ TIFF, PDF, jpg or EPS upload (300dpi)
VERY IMPORTANT: Please be aware that the text you submit about the project is the text we will print in the catalogue, if the project is selected for pitching. Please check your submission for spelling mistakes, incorrect information and other inconsistencies.
The images you submit must have a resolution fit for printing - at least 300 dpi.
When applying, the project must have finalized at least 10% of the financing. This financing shall be presented with at least a signed 'Letter of Intent' from a financier with the granted sums defined.
The budget must be in currency of EURO and all documentation MUST be presented in English. A maximum of two projects per company can be entered.
Producers can apply without a director attached.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Submissions in other languages than English, will not be accepted. Submissions with budgets in other currencies than EURO, will not be accepted.